My husband and I have decided to drive to Massachusetts this summer.  We
haven't done so in many years.  We plan to stop in Elizabeth Park in
Hartford where the ghost of Wallace Stevens has allegedly been seen or more
likely felt.  My husband's mother resides in Manchester-By-The-Sea, a part
of Cape Ann, where Eliot has some history.  We will visit the Summer House
in Gloucester.  Any other suggestions that pertain to Eliot or Stevens?

On a personal note, my husband and I lost our beloved pooch who was with us
for over 10 years.  We lost her about a month ago.  We have been grieving
for her and this will be our first car trip without her.  Although this
will give us more freedom to stay where we like and not need to hurry back
to the hotel when we visit places where she was not allowed, it will also
be sad for us.  Any suggestions?

Karen "Kate" Nichols
Premier Florida Realty of SWFL
C: 239-849-3064