Welcome Rick; I'm delighted you're back.

But this list will only be a real forum when everyone engages in
commentary. That was true a few years ago. I am not sure why everyone
disappeared, but it would be a great project to get back to real ideas and
discussions--and not to anyone simply going after persons. I may be wrong,
but I think the personalizing of every position increasingly just made the
list untenable.

And that means ideas about all of Eliot issues; if it is only announcing
sources and events, it is not a discussion list.

I hope others will join in and throw out questions, comments, views.

I have been surprised, by the way, at how many people know about *Cats* but
do not know it is all Eliot poems. I keep urging them to buy the paperback
with Edward Gorey illustrations.
Cheers,
Nancy