It took me two trips, but I found 2 Scissor-tailed Flycatchers (both male) and 2 male Bobolinks, as well as other expected Missouri River bottom species today at the junction of River Rd. and Hartsburg Bottom Rd.

This is not far south of Hartsburg Access.  Suggested method is to park alongside the junction with power lines and the two trees east of the junction in view.  The light rain down there today settled the dust and made driving the road more pleasant.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO