Does anyone know him?  It would be great if we could find out where in Weston Bend State Park he saw it.  It’s a big place with lots of trails.

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill, MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tommy Goodwin
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 1:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Probable Black-headed Grosbeak @ Weston Bend SP (Platte Co.)

Potential Black Headed Grosbeak north of KC. I do not know the reporter (John Vanderpoel), but his profile seems reputable (2011 Big Year birder with 744 species). No picture, but description matches the species.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45455624

Tommy J Goodwin Jr., E.I.

St. Charles, MO

417-241-9189 | [log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

  _____

Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html>  / Subscription options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1>  / ASM Website <http://mobirds.org>  / Email the list owners <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock Details and Online Registration <http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/