I got to see the Burrowing Owl, thanks to the very nice landowner.  When I first arrived at the location the landowner was spreading fertilizer in the field where the owl was being seen, so I figured I wasn’t going to have any luck.  However, when the gentleman saw me looking, he stated walking up the road towards me, so I backed up to talk to him. He told me the owl had flown into the field on the west side of the road, which is where I eventually spotted it.

Sent from my iPhone