Thanks for the replies.  I’m heading back to Joplin from The Lake of the Ozarks, taking birders direct route.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2018, at 11:23 AM, Kevin Wehner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Just an FYI: All MOBIRDS posts are archived here:

https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=MOBIRDS-L

The eBird checklist for the Burrowing Owl is here:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44919698