Made a quick run thru the west side of Longview Lake in my way to get my car serviced this morning. There were 5 Caspian Terns at the beach along with a Ring-billed. a Herring and a Franklin’s Gull and a couple of Spotted Sandpipers. Found a Clay-colored Sparrow at Shelter 12 and a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher at Shelter 13.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail