St. Louis Audubon Society will have a half-day bird walk in Tower Grove Park starting at 7:30 am.
We will meet at the Gaddy Bird Garden located near the intersection of Kingshighway and Magnolia.
It should be a beautiful morning with hopefully a lot of warblers passing thru.
Everyone is welcome!  Don't forget your binoculars and good walking shoes!

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE CLOSURE OF KINGSHIGHWAY THIS WEEKEND.
PLEASE PLAN AN ALTERNATE ROUTE AROUND THIS CONSTRUCTION AREA.
BEST ADVICE IS TAKING EAST BOUND I-44 TO VANDEVENTER TO KINGSHIGHWAY. SOUTH OR FROM I-64(US40) SOUTH ON KINGSHIGHWAY TO McREE AVENUE TO VANDEVENTER TO KINGSHIGHWAY SOUTH.