To: Central Missouri Birders

I'm looking for someone that would like to help with the Migratory Bird Count this Saturday, May 12.  I have some smaller parks that I could use help with.

Let me know if you are interested.  Areas are:  Stephens Lake Park, Perry Philips Lake, Cosmo-Bethel, Nifong Park, Strawn Road, Clyde Wilson Park.    I will do part of these, but can't cover them all.    If you volunteer, you can have your pick.   Any help would be appreciated.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia