With the wonderful help from Bernie Favara, a total of 19 folks had a great
walk in Tower Grove Park. We started at the Gaddy Bird Garden which was
very birdy. Bird song was everywhere, especially Tennessee Warblers.
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks seemed to be everywhere too.

The group found the Red-tailed Hawk close to their nest sight. Did not see
any active young or any feeding.
We headed to the Cypress tree and pine tree area and located 2 Great-horned
Owls dozing in the pine tree.

Around the restrooms, we had great looks at both Tennessee and Nashville
warblers.
We made a second pass at Gaddy Bird Garden and that's where we scored more
warblers:
Blackburnian, Blue-wing and Gold-wing warblers along with a first year
Summer Tanager.
Eleven Warbler species were seen and only Norther Parula was heard.Most
warblers, the tanager, and red-tail hawk were found just at the
Kingshighway end of the Gaddy Bird Garden Trail

In all 50 species seen today. Many thanks to everyone who attended. You did
great work spotting some great birds. Again thank-you very much to Bernie
Favara and his eagle-eye spotting & scope.
If anyone would like me to share the eBird list, please email mail me
privately.

Here's our list: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45300463

Mary Dueren
St. Louis Audubon Society