St. Louis Audubon Society will have a half-day bird walk in Tower Grove
Park starting at 7:30 am.
We will meet at the Gaddy Bird Garden located near the intersection of
Kingshighway and Magnolia.
It should be a beautiful morning with hopefully a lot of warblers passing
thru.
Everyone is welcome!  Don't forget your binoculars and good walking shoes!

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE CLOSURE OF KINGSHIGHWAY THIS WEEKEND.
PLEASE PLAN AN ALTERNATE ROUTE AROUND THIS CONSTRUCTION AREA.
BEST ADVICE IS TAKING EAST BOUND I-44 TO VANDEVENTER TO KINGSHIGHWAY. SOUTH
OR FROM I-64(US40) SOUTH ON KINGSHIGHWAY TO McREE AVENUE TO VANDEVENTER TO
KINGSHIGHWAY SOUTH.