I must say CR I do appreciate you're still plugging away at it

cheers Pete

On 9/05/2018, at 3:04 AM, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Oops! An event yet to be.
I’m old, I’m old, TSE.

CR

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 11:59 AM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
An event that was

A rare UK appearance by Paul Muldoon in a special solo reading.
Poetry at the Print Room – a series of live readings by major contemporary UK and international poets.

“Only Yeats before him could write with such measured fury.”
 – Roger Rosenblatt, New York Times Book Review

Poetry at the Print Room is supported by The TS Eliot Foundation.

CR