Our annual European Investigative Journalism Conference & Dataharvest is just around the corner. Join us in Mechelen and be part of the latest discussions in journalism.

The European Investigative Journalism & Dataharvest Conference <http://www.journalismfund.eu/dataharvest-european-investigative-journalism-conference>, organised by Journalismfund.eu <http://www.journalismfund.eu/>, is the most relevant networking event for investigative and data journalists in Europe. Join us in Mechelen, Belgium from 25 to 27 May for the most interesting edition yet!

#EIJC18 & Dataharvest offers hugely inspiring <https://dataharvest.eu/programme-outline/> investigative journalism cases, ample opportunities to meet interesting colleagues and coders, and tons of training sessions to brush up your skills hands-on <https://eijc18dataharvest.sched.com/overview/type/CAR+training>. Check out our programme <https://dataharvest.eu/programme/>. This is the one conference you do not want to miss!

Register here <https://dataharvest.eu/register-pay/> if you haven’t registered yet. Only 24 days until the event!

Also don’t forget to take a look at our pre-conference activities on the 24th of May!

- Come to the conference a day earlier and get hands-on training by some of the best data journalists. Register now for the ‘Teachers and Trainers Day <https://dataharvest.eu/teachers-trainers-day/>’ sessions.
- Coders and others interested in open data gather for the Pre-conference Hack Day <https://dataharvest.eu/home/hackday/> and work on datasets of public interest. Register here <https://dataharvest.eu/home/hackday/>.
- Two masterclasses <https://dataharvest.eu/masterclass-i-ii/> will take place a day before the conference officially begins. Register here <https://dataharvest.eu/masterclass-i-ii/> for ‘Follow the Money’ with Miranda Patrucic and ‘Be a better Health and Medicine Reporter’ with Catherine Riva and Serena Tinari.

Lightning Talks

Do you want to talk at the conference? You can! With less than a month to go until the conference begins we are planning a set of “lightning talks”, and we need your pitches. Read all about it here <https://dataharvest.eu/lightning-talks/>.

Journalismfund.eu <http://journalismfund.eu/> vzw
4b Rozenweg, 1731 Zellik (Belgium)
+32 2 705 59 19
www.journalismfund.eu <http://www.journalismfund.eu/> - www.dataharvest.eu <http://www.dataharvest.eu/>