Dear Colleagues,

Please consider proposing a session at the 50th NeMLA Annual Convention to be held in Washington, DC, on March 21-24, 2019.

The deadline to propose a session is May 29, 2018. To propose a session (traditional paper session or a roundtable) please follow the link: http://www.buffalo.edu/nemla/convention/session.html.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions about NeMLA German Area, from proposing a session to networking opportunities. I will be glad to help.

Spread the word to your colleagues and graduate students. We welcome your active participation and love to see our German representation increase.

Alexander E. Pichugin, Ph.D.
Director of German Language and Literature Area
     North-East Modern Language Association (NeMLA)
Director of German Language and Cultural Studies
Assistant Teaching Professor of German
     Department of Germanic, Russian, and Eastern European Languages and Literatures
     Rutgers University
     15 Seminary Place, Room 4134, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
     +1.732.932.7201