Today (Saturday), Denise Welch and I saw the Green-tailed Towhee at 7:15 am. Then saw the Burrowing Owl at about 9:15 am. Then arrived at Fellows Lake in Springfield about 11 am but not see the previously reported Red-throated Loon. But we did see two Common Loons, one of which sadly had fishing line wrapped around its bill and neck. Two Horned Grebes still at Fellows Lake. Then we went to Springfield Lake and saw about 5 pelicans, an osprey and about 125 cormorants. One lone, distant cormorant may have been a previously reported Neotropic but not sure.

Robert Brundage
354 Cannondale Rd.
Jefferson City, MO 65109
(573) 338-5753 Mobile