St. Louis Audubon Society-sponsored birding field trip to the Greer Spring area Saturday, April 28.

Reposting as a reminder...

SLAS Field Trip to Greer Spring area
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Meet at Greer Crossing Picnic and Campground Area at 8:00 A.M (situated along the Eleven Point River, Oregon County). Field trip is expected to last until about midday. We will stay in the picnic and camping area until about 10:00 to accommodate late arrivals, as this serves as an excellent birding area.
We'll explore the areas and trails near Greer for the remainder of the day.
Weather Note: Forecast is calling for sunny and clear with a high of 69.

Trip Leader:  Bob Bailey

Camping is available at Greer Crossing Campground , around $12 to 15 dollars. I plan on camping there Friday night but need to leave late afternoon Saturday due to prior commitments. (It's possible I could end up in a nearby comfy inn, but in either case, I'll be at the campground picnic area by 8:00 AM).

Directions From St. Louis: I-55 > US 67 > US 60 > HWY 19. From US 60, Greer is 16.6 miles south on HWY 19, and will be on your left just before the Eleven Point River bridge.

Anyone interested is welcome.

Bob Bailey
St. Louis, MO