 Not a warbler to be seen in Tower Grove Park, but I did find a Pink-sided Junco at the Cypress Circle and a five Rusty Blackbirds across the street from Jack's Place.
On an unrelated note: I found three bicycles belonging to the ride-sharing company, Lime Bikes, in the park. One bike was outside the Gaddy Garden, one at the Cypress Circle and one at the corner of Arsenal and Morganford. You have to download an app. Fee is $1 per half hour. The bikes might be a nice way to bird the park or ride between Gaddy and Cypress Circle.

Jack

ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock