Some additions to yesterdays report.  Added Palm Warbler, Tennessee Warbler, and Margie's great ears detected our first Cerulean Warbler, but no visual.  We saw two Worm-eating warblers at close range feeding low in the brush, not singing.  The Palm warbler and the Prairie warbler from Saturday were both out of habitat, high on the ridge of mature timber on Sugar Camp Scenic Drive.  Summer & Scarlet Tanagers, and Hooded Warblers, and some Worm-eating Warblers are starting to sing.  We have heard Black-throated Green Warblers, but still no visual.  The Washburn Prairie area yielded our first for this area Upland Sandpipers Saturday, and Cattle Egret on Sunday.  Ya never know.
Jerry Williams
Republic, Greene County, Missouri