I'm just home from a delightful day with Bob Bailey in the Greer Spring/Eleven Point River area.  This was posted as a St. Louis Audubon field trip.  My only regret is that no one else joined us.

Bob's intimate knowledge of the area (several examples of "This is where I usually get..." and the bird starts singing as he speaks).  If Bob responds to Mike Brady's request to lead another trip there, go if you can!

Among birds observed were Swainson's, Worm-eating, Hooded, Black-and-White, Pine, Nashville and Tennessee warblers; Scarlet and Summer Tanager.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/