I'd like to thank Bob Bailey for posting about this spot, which I visited this morning. It was beautiful, and very good for birds to be sure. I ran into Doug Hommert there, and together we saw some very good birds, including parulas, wood thrushes and louisiana waterthrush, palm warblers, a beautiful white eyed vireo, a cooperative prothonotary warbler, american redstart, and a summer tanager. All of this along a relatively short trail. I will be back often, thanks! Report will follow on ebird.

Tom Caraway
St. Charles, MO