Columbia Audubon Society field trip:

Rock Bridge Memorial State Park
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Meet at Devil's Ice Box parking lot
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 or 10:30
Leader:  Edge Wade

Bring in May with a birding walk at Rock Bridge.

This field trip is open to all.  Beginners are especially encouraged.  We will be looking for spring migrants and emphasis will be on everyone seeing and learning how to identify what we find.  We will begin by birding the parking lot, then move out along trails at a slow birding pace.  End time will depend on how much we are seeing.

For additional information contact Edge Wade at [log in to unmask]

Bodacious birding, and hope to see you there,

Edge

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/