Thanks to all of you who so rapidly took the time to get back with my request.
I have direct paths to each of the people I hope to speak with,

Thanks so much, you are a great community of birders !

Tim

Timothy Barksdale
Birdman Productions LLC
Choteau, MT 59422

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.