Hi MoBirders,
I suspect that birding in the Lockwood area this weekend will be great with the cold front moving through. So if you haven’t birded this part of the state, come on down.Anything can show up out there!
We would love a little Patagonia picnic table effect down here!
Check eBird hotspots like Niawathe Prairie, Pennsylvania Prairie, John Deere farm, Shelton conservation area...All just north of the owl. Just a bit SW is Golden Prairie and south is England/Hegeman Pond and Providence Prairie.
Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

Sent from my iPhone