Missouri Birders:  I went to Route 66 SP, St. Louis County, to see if
anything new trickled in this morning.  This is not the best place to catch
migrants coming through - But it gets me out of the house and is close to
home.  I started off strong, with 2 first of year female INDIGO BUNTINGS,
but then the birds quickly tapered off.  An hour and a half later, I still
managed to get a few new year birds, but only singing: PROTHONOTARY WARBLER
(singing across river next to boat ramp), (2) YELLOW-THROATED WARBLERS and a
single NORTHERN PARULA.  Just as I started to wrap up my walk at the main
parking lot I heard my 2nd NORTHERN PARULA of the day. I decided I better
track this one down and actually try to see one before heading home.  Glad I
did - As the one single tree with leaves opening included:

*	1 Nashville Warbler
*	2 Northern Parulas
*	1 Ruby-crowned Kinglet
*	1 BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER (in bold because it is my personal
earliest)

No official spring records broken, but nice to see the birds beginning to
trickle in.  For a complete list, with a few photos (nothing exceptional) -
see here:  https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44558173

Good spring birding,

Joshua Uffman

St. Louis County, Missouri