Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

My apologies,

After reviewing terrible quality photos of the bird at BK Leach we decided
that the bird was most likely not a Golden Eagle, but a light-backed
juvenile Bald Eagle. Our apologies to anyone who chased this bird. The
snowy owl, however, was a for sure identification in case anyone still had
any question.

Sincerely,

*Tommy J Goodwin Jr., E.I. *
*St Charles, MO*