Appreciated your concern, Kate. It just struck me that I could as well put my posts in a bold format.

Regards,
CR

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 8:05 PM Kate Nichols <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
CR, wasn’t anything against you. I was just thinking of what Carroll wrote awhile ago about not being able to see much and thought that if I could, I would visit him often during the week and read books and poetry to him.

Sent from my iPhone