Presumably it has to do with the release of The Poems of T. S. Eliot read
by Jeremy Irons, the audio recording originally broadcast on BBC Radio 4 in
five broadcasts over the course of New Year’s Day 2017. The audio recording
is published on 5th April this year by Faber. More elucidation at the
following link:

http://www.ironsreadseliot.co.uk/

CR