“I think you are today’s voice for Eliot.” - Valerie Eliot on Jeremy Irons

The Poetic Side of Jeremy Irons

By Alexandra Wolfe

The Wall Street Journal

March 30, 2018

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-poetic-side-of-jeremy-irons-1522419658

CR

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 2:47 AM David Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
.image1.png

Jeremy Irons (who arrived on his big motorcycle) at the London Library reading to the Eliot International Summer School in 2013. He is clearly a great Eliot enthusiast and supporter of Eliot studies and students.