Here’s an inkling:

THE T.S. ELIOT STUDIES ANNUAL
Volume 1
John D. Morgenstern, General Editor
Oxford University Press, 2017

——-

*The Short and Surprisingly Private Life of King Bolo: Eliot’s Bawdy Poems
and Their Audiences*
By Jayme Stayer

Note 29, p. 28:

“Ricks and McCue seem to imply that the pocketbook is from 1915 ... but in
my examination of these manuscripts and the related circumstantial evidence
(especially the appearance of British spellings), I am led to conclude that
the pocketbook dates to the late teens.”

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_T_S_Eliot_Studies_Annual.html?id=nWkjDgAAQBAJ

CR