Good to hear.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2018, at 3:50 PM, Rad Widmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

They are still there. Diving a lot.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018, 3:47 PM Scott Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I came by the lake this morning around 9 o’clock and all three of the scoters were still there. However, I just made a lap around the lake at 3:30, and I cannot locate the scoters. If you know this lake, then you know it’s small and does not have any place for the birds to hide. I believe they may be gone. Hopefully someone else can drive around the lake and confirm that they are there or not.

Scott Miller
Leslie MO

Sent from my iPhone