They are still here. All three are males.

Scott Miller
Leslie, MO

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2018, at 7:26 AM, Jack Foreman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The Scoters are still there.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 9:19 PM, Jack Foreman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Becky called this afternoon to tell us there were three Surf Scoters at Lions Lake in Washington Mo. We drove over to check them out and they were still there. That lake is small enough that no matter where they are on the lake they are easily found and will offer good looks.She said she will try to get out there early in the morning and will let me know if they are still there. I'll post here if they are.

Jack and Shirley Foreman
Franklin Co.
Leslie Mo.Rocky Ridge Birders