Today (Saturday) at 5 pm I spotted a male Mountain Bluebird. It was by itself, not with other Eastern Bluebirds. Initially spotted in a tree along the road at 15 yards, then it fed in a burned field for about 10 minutes before I lost it. It was seen on south side of Jasmine Drive (near junction of Jamboree Road coming in from the north) at the far north end of the drive. Privately email me if you want me to send you a map with sight location area circled. To the south of the road, a huge field was burned. The bird fed in this field. I hope this is not a duplicative post because I attempted to send an email immediately from my phone. But once I got home, I did not see the email on my desktop computer.

Robert Brundage

354 Cannondale Rd.

Jefferson City, MO 65109

(573) 338-5753 Mobile