Hello Sara,

Some of the Burroughs Audubon Society Field Trips will intentionally focus on finding various Owls.  All the field trips are free to participants and open to individuals of all skill level and ages.

http://burroughs.org/its-free/field-trips-programs/

Generally, the late night trips are not offered frequently and usually have low attendance.  That said there are a handful of individuals that regularly go out, about this time of year, to find owls.  If you are looking for others to share gas costs with and to have an extra set of eyes and ears, you may consider posting in this Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/kcbirding/?ref=bookmarks

Sincerely,