Thanks to an alert from Ryan Steffans, we were able to go out last evening and found at least 7 SEOW at Hi Lonesome--mainly in the pasture north of Hi Lonesome Road near Lumpee Ave.  We also drove further south on Lumpee and heard several Woodcocks peenting as well as that other sound they make.

Marge

Marge Lumpe
Benton County MO