Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started.

St. Louis Audubon Society will be hosting their annual American Woodcock/Owl Prowl on Saturday, March 10 at Busch Conservation Area beginning at 5 pm.   We will meet at the Hampton Lake parking lot at 5 pm (directions below and on the St. Louis Audubon website: www.stlouisaudubon.org.)   We will first search for owls at a few locations in Busch CA until around 6 pm.   We will then proceed to the Blue Grosbeak trail parking lot to hear, and hopefully see, the woodcocks demonstrate.  The event should be completed around 7 pm.

Make sure to monitor MOBirds for updates.

It is always cooler, especially near dark, at Busch so dress appropriately.   Bring your own binoculars.

All birders are invited, and you do not need to be a St. Louis Audubon member.  This is also a good trip for beginners and children over age 6.

Directions to Busch Conservation Area/Hampton Lake parking lot:

Take Hwy 64/40 to the Hwy 94 exit.  Go south on Hwy 94 about 1.3 miles to Hwy D.  Turn right and go about 2 miles to the Busch CA entrance, on the right.  At the T, turn left to the Hampton Lake parking lot, which is on the right.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO