Five Smith's Longspurs were in the three-awn grass patch along the south central gravel road. They returned to the same area quickly after I flushed then. Three American Pipits were in the plowed fields in the NW quadrant north of the west lake.
There was a  Brewer's/Rusty Blackbird in the Common Grackle flock in the Gene Zoo area. It looked and walked like a Brewer's but the light was poor and I can't be sure from the  photos.

Brad Jacobs
Boone County