I am canceling tomorrow's trip as my car is in the shop.  Sorry and see you next week.

David

________________________________
From: Alicia watson watson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 8:00 PM
To: David Becher
Subject: Re: Saturday bird walks

Thanks for the info! How do I find out if WGNSS is doing a Saturday hike or not? Is there one for this weekend?

Thanks,
Alicia

On Mar 1, 2018, at 7:15 AM, David Becher <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

WGNSS does Saturday bird trips most weekends.  Audubon is less regular, check their website.  At this time of year it is mostly ducks and sparrows of course, the warblers and things really don't start up till early April.

David