Having read this:

http://www.audubon.org/news/how-bird-your-office-boss

we have started a very interesting thread of the birds we see at work, in Bangalore, India.

I added the story of my friend,  Chandu Bandi, when he was working at Hewlett-Packard, being called by his women colleagues to look at a strange bird that was perching on the ledge of the ladies' toilet window. It was an Egyptian Vulture. Thereafter, he says, he risked embarassment and possibly being fired, by skulking around to get a look at the bird now and then!

What are your stories? I remember that it was Dr Caitlin Andrew who gave me access to see the Peregrine Falcon's nest at the Washington University School of Medicine:

http://deponti.livejournal.com/1135549.html

Cheers, Deepa.