Saturday, February 10th
Destination: Eagle Bluffs CA
Departure Point: Meet at the MKT parking lot at McBaine. We will carpool from there to reduce the number of cars.
Departure Time: 9 a.m.
Leader: John Besser
Contact Info: [log in to unmask]

We will drive through Eagle Bluffs, stopping to look and set up scopes if we see something at a distance and finish around noon.
Bring:  Binoculars, and spotting scope and FRS radio if you have one.

Eric Wood
Columbia MO