On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 04:17:28 +0000, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>A nymphs painting vis-à-vis The Waste Land
>
>https://frieze.com/tags/ts-eliot

That links to an article that  discusses the removal from exhibition of John William Waterhouse's painting "Hylas and the Nymphs" as a comment on curation.

I ran into a curation problem with this myself once a number of years ago. In my cubicle at work I had a calendar with pre-Raphaelite paintings. When the month turned over to Waterhouse my boss had to contemplate what to do with the exhibition. The nymphs got to keep Hylas; I got to keep the nymphs.

https://www.artble.com/artists/john_william_waterhouse/paintings/hylas_and_the_nymphs