St. Louis Audubon Society & St. Louis County Parks will have a beginner walk at Creve Coeur Park this Saturday January 20, 2018  from 8am to 10am. The park gets vey busy after 10am.

We will meet on the south side parking lot of the The Lakehouse Restaurant located at 2160 Creve Coeur Mill Road across from the Lou Fusz Soccer Park.
Everyone is welcome!

Dress for the weather conditions. It won't be as cold as it has been, but the lakes are still frozen and it could feel colder than it really is.

Directions:
From I-70 take the Maryland Height Expressway (MO-141) south to Creve Coeur Mill Road Turn left at the signal. The restaurant will be on your right south of the Page Avenue extension overpass.

From US64/US40: take MO-141 north to Creve Coeur Mill Road and turn right. The restaurant will be on your right south of the Page Avenue extension overpass.