I sat for over an hour watching the feeders.  The WGNSS birding group was there earlier and also for part of the time I was there and the Towhee wasn’t seen by any of us.  Maybe it relocated during the warm spell.

The only birds of note for me was a Belted Kingfisher working the spring fed creek and a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker near the creek.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO