WHAT:     St. Louis area field trip, half-day (9:00-12:00), sponsored by St. Louis Audubon Society.

WHEN:     Wednesday, January 17, 2017

WHERE:   Meet at Teal Pond parking lot, Riverlands.  From the north side of I-270 in north St. Louis County, take MO-367 north (signed to Alton).  Cross the Missouri River and continue past the stoplight at MO-94.  Just before you reach the bridge over the Mississippi to Alton, turn right at the gas station. Go straight past the station to the intersection with Wise Road, just beyond the pond; turn right there and go a short distance to the parking lot.

MEETING TIME:   9:00 a.m.

TENTATIVE PLAN:   The itinerary will be flexible.  We will consolidate cars as best we can and proceed to a series of vantage points around the Riverlands area.   If the ponds are frozen we will probably drive some of the confluence road.

WHO:   Everyone is welcome, whether a member of St. Louis Audubon Society or not.

CONDITIONS:  Please dress appropriately for whatever weather is predicted.  It is predicted to be COLD. And it is frequently windy there.

LEADERS:  Mike Grant and possibly one or two other members of the leader group.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO

iPhone 314-779-8032