I found myself in Pike county today so stopped at BK Leach and found 2 owsl that started flying at 4pm. I did not hang around but there are most likely more there.

I also had Meadowlarks at various spots during the day along with about 8 Eurasian collared Doves in Foley.

IN one field between Foley and Winfield there was a mixed flock of about 10,000 geese on the ground and in the air. That number, of course is my best estimate, suffice to say there were a lot of geese there.

Dave Haenni
Des Peres, MO

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/