On a positive note

Shape Beneath Color: The Impressionistic Wonders of 'To the Lighthouse'

By James McWilliams

https://themillions.com/2016/10/shape-beneath-color-impressionistic-wonders-woolfs-lighthouse.html

A “gorgeous but impossible aesthetic” one always looks forward to grapple with. This by way of a humble tribute.

CR