Here's Eliot's comment naming H. D. In the same introduction he makes the
comment about "Imagists" in general.

"There is one early poem, *A Talisman*, not reprinted in the text of this
volume, which I will quote in full here, because it suggests a slight
influence of H. D., certainly of H. D. rather than of any other 'Imagist':

Under a splintered mast
torn from ship and cast
              near her hull,

a stumbling shepherd found
embedded in the ground,
              a sea-gull

of lapis lazuli,
a scarab of the sea,
            with wings spread—

curling its coral feet,
parting its beak to greet
            men long dead.

The sentiment is commonplace. . . ."

He goes on to affirm her later poetry. Since he published Moore, it seems
likely that the omission of this poem may have been his doing also. But he
does not say that.