Dianne, Ivan Miller, and I helped with the Grand River CBC yesterday. We found SEOW at several locations with a total of 23 found for the day by our group!. Good Raptor day for us as we also tallied 20 Am. Kestrels, 40 Red-tailed Hawks- including 2 Harlan's -, 2 Rough-legged Hawks, 7 Northern Harriers, 6 Bald Eagles, and 1 Sharp-shinned Hawk in our section. Not found yesterday was a Merlin I observed this morning in Grundy Co. It was not in the CBC circle anyway though.

Happy Holidays,
Steve Kinder