From: "Peter L. Monacell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 10:26:57 PM
Subject: Prairie Falcon at Bradford Farm

Dear MO-birders,

A Prairie Falcon was flying and perched in the northwest corner of
Bradford Farm this afternoon. Specifically, it was flying perpendicular to
and then perched along S Ben Williams Road, to the west of the northwest
pond. I was with it for less than a minute, but I did manage some photos.
I take the bird to be a first-year.

I apologize for the delay in posting; it took me a while to realize what I
had. Hopefully the falcon will stick around.

Happy holidays, and good birding,
Pete

Pete Monacell,
Jefferson City