Good morning!  I will be going on an amazing trip to Jordan, Israel and
Egypt early in the new year.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a field
guide for that area?  I have a Western Europe guide that looks like it
covers Israel and Jordan but not really Egypt. A brief internet search
showed several photographic guides that had mediocre reviews...e.g. doesn't
cover all the birds, photos too small to see details, etc. This is strictly
a group tour sightseeing trip, but I am always on the lookout for birds.
Not sure it's even worth the effort to get another guide, but I thought I
would ask....

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO