I think you meant to share these pics with the whole listserv Deepa—what fascinating looking owls!
See Deepa’s comments below.
Maureen Thomas-Murphy
St Louis

From: Deepa Mohan
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:38 PM
To: Them Murphys
Subject: Re: Regarding Snowy Owl at Riverlands

In the tropical area that I live in (Bangalore, in south India), I cannot imagine ever sharing a Snowy Owl story, but here are two Indian Scops Owls from the birding/nature walk I led last Sunday!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_scops_owl

This is especially for Mark Glenshaw, because of whom I followed two Great Horned Owls during each visit to St.Louis.

Cheers, Deepa.